Conquer Environmental Services are compliant in all areas of Legislation
Conquer Environmental Services has been gaining expertise in pest control ever since we were founded in 1976. Unlike many of our competitors we have retained that knowledge within our team with many of our employees having in excess of 20 years experience in the industry.
Due to our close relationship over the decades with our suppliers, and our long standing membership of the British Pest Control Association we are always at the forefront of the industry. This ensures that we, and consequently our customers are actively leading the industry making it certain that you are always receiving the most up to date advice and service delivery. The company also carries the prestigious EN16636 CEPA certified certification. This is the only European independently audited accreditation and is only awarded to a handful of pest control businesses.
Quality and Environment
EN 16636 CEPA CERTIFIED
Conquer pest control successfully acquired EN16636 status in 2016 and continues to maintain this standard across its entire business again further testament to our commitment of providing quality in all that we offer. Our managing director Henry Mott is the current President of CEPA (Confederation of European Pest associations) and is recognised throughout the UK and Europe as the leading protagonist for improving standards within the industry.
British Pest Control Association
BPCA Certificate 2019/20
The British Pest Control Association is the UK’s leading association representing the industry here in the UK as well as a major influencing body across Europe. Conquer Pest Control has along established history with the association and our Managing Director was a former president of the association and long standing board member for 9 years.
Health & Safety Policy & CHAS
CHAS Certificate 2019
Health and Safety policy
Conquer Pest control Ltd considers health and safety of its staff and customers to be the most important and primary consideration of it business. We are a member of CHAS and have our own fully documented and audited Health and safety procedural system.
Conquer Pest Control arrangements for the management of Health & Safety are based on the requirements of The H&S at Work Act 1974 which, along with associated 200+ Regulations, lays down a framework of legislation aimed at encouraging everyone to work ‘in a safe and proper manner’ and in doing so, not only safeguard themselves from associated risks, but also others.
The law places a statutory responsibility on both employers and employees to ensure safety within the workplace.
This Company’s objective is therefore to: -
1. Comply with the law and Approved Codes of Practice (ACOPS) using all the information available from sources such as the HSE, manufacturers, designers and suppliers etc
2. Produce & encourage Risk Assessments appropriate to the nature of the work activity, the object being to identify and control hazards along with the appropriate information and training necessary to minimise risk to people, plant & equipment.
3. Encourage the generation of a ‘safety culture’ within the organisation that not only safeguards the physical and mental well being of its employees, but also avoids the financial cost in terms of damage to persons, plant and other Company assets.
Legislation & Regulatory Affairs
Every industry is governed by its own set of health, safety and hygiene legislation. Conquer Pest Control has many years of experience helping businesses of all kinds meet both the letter and spirit of regulations that may affect them. These include:
- Prevention of Damage by Pests Act
- Health and Safety at Work Act
- Control of Pesticides Regulations
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations
- Food Safety Act
- Food Safety (General Food Hygiene) Regulations
- Protection of Animals Act
- Insurance Certificates
Insurance certificate 2018
- Conquer Environmental Services are fully covered by all the relevant insurance policies, including public and product liability insurance.
See our Environmental Statement here
Waste Carriers License
See our Waste Carrier license here
Public, Product, Professional Indemnity and Liability Insurance
See our insurance certificate here
For further details please call 01159 830 735